Welcome


My Skype user name is "penis.dick.cock.man" without quotes.

If you are a girl who is interested in web cam to web cam sex, please check my status shown below.

My status

If I'm on-line, please

Skype Me™!
If you have Skype but button doesn't work so open your internet explorer and copy this "skype:penis.dick.cock.man?call" to your address bar without quotes.

If I'm not so please

Add me to Skype
If you have Skype but button doesn't work so open your internet explorer and copy this "skype:penis.dick.cock.man?add" to your address bar without quotes.

for calling later.

If you don't have Skype
Get Skype and call me for free.

Are You a Girl Who Likes These so Add Me

Do you have any rule?
If you are a sexy girl wants to hear commands about sex poses I would like to watch, you are in the right place. I have simple rules that you have to be 18 or over and you should have a webcam since without cam2cam there cannot be fun. I cannot enjoy if you send me your pics nor if you just speak. My final rule is that I never show my face so you do not need to show me your face too.

What if I do not think that I am a pretty girl?
I do not know why but I have seen so much beautiful girls who think they are no pretty. Please do not hesitate to show me your body.

How about if I am a fat girl?
I love big boobs and big ass too. Especially if you shake them right and left or up and down, it turns me on.

I have a husband so is it ok?
Of course, it is ok. I've couples in my list and we enjoy so much.

How long does it takes to cum?
First of all I am not fan of cumming and in a daytime I most probably will jerk off without cumming. If you like to see my sperms, you should adjust our sex time near to my sleeping time. I love to cum before I sleep.

How many times can you cum?
I can cum everyday once but I can masturbate maybe 10 times in a day.

How many hours does it take to finish jacking off?
Usually it takes between 30 minutes and 60 mins.

What is your favorite sex pose?
I love doggy pose so much. While I am sliding in your wet pussy, my body slaps your butts. It makes me so hard also I can fuck you deeper and faster.

How about 2nd the best pose for you?
It should be reverse cowgirl. Feeling my penis goes into your hot pussy with pressure of your body is so good.

Would you like to fuck a black ass?
Sure, I like to try new things but I have not had one yet. You may introduce me to your friend if you think she would help me.

Which girls are your favorite?
Brazilian, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Indian, American, Turkish and Bulgarian girls are my favorite. As you see I have a lot of favorites and I like all girls. I kiss girls from all over the world.

Enjoy your time with me, let's have fun now. Add me your Skype and say fuck me baby.

My Skype: penis.dick.cock.man

No comments:

Post a Comment